Globaltivity respects your privacy, both when you contact us through this website and when you complete a feedback survey that we conduct for one of our clients. This is a high-level overview of how we collect and use your personal information.
When you contact us with questions or requests, we will use your personal information to respond to your inquiry and not for other purposes unless it is with your consent or if required by law.
When you receive an invitation by email or telephone to participate in a survey that our clients commission us to conduct, you can be assured of the following:
• We obtained your name, email address or telephone number and other personal information from a company who values your business. They want to know if they are meeting your needs. The company cares about their customers and so that’s why they hired us. Your opinions really do make a difference!
• We are contractually bound to use your personal information only to deliver the enterprise feedback solution that the company has retained us to provide.
• We will never try to sell you anything and we will never sell your name to anyone. That is not our business. We are not telemarketers or direct marketers. We are a service provider to companies that hire us to collect their customers’ opinions. We deliver your feedback to the company that hired us.
• Occasionally, we may re-contact you to clarify your responses. When we deliver your feedback to the company that hired us, they may contact you to discuss and address your comments. This shows that they care and value your patronage.
• Your decisions about participating in a survey or discontinuing participation will be respected without question.
When you receive an invitation on a store receipt to complete a survey, we typically don’t have personal information about you, except what you choose to tell us in the survey. Should you decide to complete the survey, all of the above commitments apply.